Saturday, November 28, 2009

Americana Experience

I'm currently living the true American life. The company I work for is closing the location where I work. They say maybe I can pick up some hours at the other location, but I'm not really sure if it'll be enough hours to make the gas money worth it. We'll see.

I had another Americana moment last night. CPR took me to a movie (finally the goat movie, which was HILARIOUS), and then there was a nice kiss goodnight before I got in the car to go home. I don't think I've ever had a date with a kiss goodnight before.

I now see why the goodnight kiss is popular. Definitely leaves you wanting more, and something to think about for a while... specifically the ride home.

He asked if i wanted to go hiking this weekend, but I've got family in town, and so I had to decline. We have been talking about joining a few friends to go to a local BeerFest, so I asked if he was still interested in that for next weekend. "I went to [state school] so its kinda hard to say no to organized drinking events." I'm not sure if he's going to be with me, or for the beer. Meh, I'm good with it either way.

Well, I should probably spend some time with this family group...

Lemon Meringue Pie Out!
(YUM)

1 comment:

  1. i posted a comment earlier and it must not have worked!!

    But...GO LEMON! Glad to see things are progressing with CPR, and I'm sure you'll have you'll be fully certified in no time!

    Also...why no facebook??

    ReplyDelete