Saturday, November 7, 2009

Call Backs

So CPR and I are trying to make plans... i think. He asked if i wanted to do something (sober) this weekend, so I said sure. We were originally thinking, like going for a hike and having some tea.

Its been monsoon season out here for a while now, and really a hike isn't a dry option at all. I was willing to go, if he wanted to, but i got a text this afternoon saying he didn't want to play in the rain. So i asked if he wanted to wait til tomorrow, or do something else, to which he responded, we could wait til tomorrow or do something else... wait, isn't that what i just said to him?! ya.

I asked if he had any ideas, and he said he wasn't so sure about indoor activities, but he was gonna go to lap swim. Sometimes I wonder if guys think they're communicating, or if they are purposefully being confusing. This communication thing needs to be looked at closer, but some other day.

I told him to enjoy his swim, and let me know if he thinks of something he wants to do. The only reply I got is that he doesn't like the workout I told him about this past week. My favorite lap swim/practice workout. but whatever, not everyone can be as hardcore as i am in the pool.

Oh, also in the middle of this an old... hook up (for lack of better term) texted me and wants me to come play beer pong with him tonight. We'll call him PBR (mostly because I love nicknames that are initials), as it is his favorite beer. We've made out a few times in the past, but he subsequently blows me off after every encounter.

So, right now I'm practicing my skills in playing "the" game.
I'm letting CPR take the lead.
AND I'm refusing to fall back into the same old same old with PBR.

When it rains...

Lemon out.

No comments:

Post a Comment