Friday, November 20, 2009

I hear the clock ticking

No, not the biological clock (this time), the real on-the-wall clock. CPR is supposed to call in 8 minutes or so, and we're going to finally figure out where and what time we're gonna go see the goat movie.

I showered (ok, so maybe i had to get in the pool today, and showered at work, but it counts), did my hair, put on some make up, and now i'm just sitting, staring at the phone, wondering if he's gonna call at 8:00 or 8:12 or (OMG) even later than that!!

And now i'm freaking out about how much effort i put into my hair and make up. The kid only sees me at my most unattractive. Ya know, Just rolled out of bed, to drive to work, to put on a swimsuit and oversized lifeguard shirt, hair in a pony tail, no make up, cranky morning self. And, ya, i guess its flattering that he's into me when i look/act my worst, but now that i've put some effort into it, is it going to be super obvious?

Ok, I need to go find something to eat to calm my nerves.

THE JITTERSSSSS I"VE GOT THE JITTERS!!!

Lemon all shook up.

1 comment: