Thursday, November 12, 2009

We Have Lift Off

So, I don't remember if I had mentioned this earlier, but while having a delightful cup of tea with CPR at his house this past Sunday afternoon, he had passively asked if I had heard of a new movie. I said I had, and it looked very funny. He then changed the subject.

I reflected on it later, and thought it was a particularly awkward moment of the day, but passed it off as just a conversation about movies, music, culture, etc like we have all the time.

Yesterday, while immersed in one disgusting cleaning job (who knew Lifeguarding involved cleaning out air ducts... see, tangents are easy), He brought it up again.

"So, remember when we were talking about that movie the other day?" He asks.
"yeah, it looks really good" I reply.
"yeah, there was a follow up question. Do you wanna go see it?"
"Yeah, that'd be great!"

We both have a busy end to the week, and he's gonna be out of town for the weekend, so we're gonna try for next week. Maybe Monday. Meanwhile, I'm on cloud 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment