Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Must Be Psychic!!!

So, remember this post? I'm so glad to have named him CPR, because, in fact, we did have a practices session last night!

HUZZAH!

We were looking through my GRE study book last night, and obviously that is the optimum moment to lean in for gold. Nothing like a first kiss while discussing math. I never thought that would happen. Kinda really gross really.

Actually, i think it was my first kiss with a guy who can grow a beard, who actually had a beard at the time. It was kinda great!

He crashed here last night (i'm housesitting for a friend for the week), which was wonderful for several reasons. The most selfish being that my room here is cold, and he's very warm. Also, its nice to get a nice snuggle in now and again.

It was a bit awkward and nervous, but i think both of us were just pretty nervous, and awkward in general.

He seems to get quite a kick out me being cranky in the morning, but it can be kinda hard to wake up cranky when you open your eyes to someone you really like.

Lemon Smiles

2 comments:

  1. omg!!! I'm super excited. yay for a little practice! I must hear the story personally, and with every little detail. we shall chat soon. oh, and I'm glad you love glee. of course I do too! :)

    ReplyDelete