Saturday, January 30, 2010

Disasterous

First of all, this is a bit of a pity party.

I managed to take the GRE on Thursday. It was misadventure after misadventure to finally find the place, and have my ID to start the test, but I finally got to take it. Looks like I got pretty mediocre scores, so I guess we'll see how that goes for Grad School applications.

I got another round of job rejection emails this past week as well.

This morning I had the ridiculous idea that figuring out my tax refund would put me in a better mood. It did not. I only made 81% of what I made in 2008... and I wasn't close to making a million dollars that year. My refund doesn't look as bad as originally though (freaked out over), but it isn't as much as last year either.

It is enough, however, to possibly cover the cost of a Motorcycle safety course that Dr Bravo wants us to take together. He didn't make it to Karaoke Thursday night, but we have "plans" to hang out this evening.

Well, I'm off to apply for more jobs.

Lemon out

No comments:

Post a Comment