Friday, January 8, 2010

Can't sleep

Good thing I've got a bunch of people around me to keep me exercising, and taking my vitamins, otherwise I'd stay in bed all day.

And what good does that do me? I'm always tired, and can't fall asleep. And its 3am when I start getting nostalgic about people I shouldn't. Would one text to CLBF really be that bad? Its always late at night that i miss him the most. Its when i can easily forget his faults, and dwell on the things I screwed up on.
But, even if I told him how much I still think about him... we still live several hundred miles apart and he still doesn't know or love Jesus.

I guess its times like these when I should be grateful I left my phone in my car. Heaven knows I'm not going outside at this hour.

Seriously, though, why have my sleep patterns altered so rapidly? Last week I couldn't sleep past 9, and I tried! This week its impossible to fall asleep before 2am.

I should try again here, since I've committed to running 3 miles tomorrow afternoon. Then Coffee with an old college buddy, then I'm cooking dinner for the group, and we're hittin up Karaoke as a birthday celebration!

Lemon awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment