Sunday, December 6, 2009

Underqualified

I've been working on job applications all weekend. I even printed out one application so I could fill it out by hand, and scan it back into the computer to email it back to the HR department. Trick is, I am not a registered counselor in my state, and its seems to be a requirement for most of the jobs I'm looking into.

So, I looked up how to become a state registered counselor, and I've really figured out is there are different meanings to the title of Counselor.

Also my room in a mess, dad's drilling holes in the wall, and I think I want to bring CPR to family dinner friday night. Everything is so stressful right now.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to DTR with CPR within the week.

Lemon Out

1 comment:

  1. have you DTR'd yet? please keep your faithful readers posted! :)

    p.s. glad to have you back on the FB

    ReplyDelete