Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cut Hours

Well, remember that time when I didn't have to worry about all my hours? Ya... those days are gone. So, I suppose with all the new free time I've been given, I can start actually applying to some of the places I've been researching.

I miss CLBF and Ladder 20. I haven't heard from CLBF since we officially quit, but its taken everything i have not to text him allllll the time. or at all. Ladder is swamped with work and school and being an all around superhero. There still is a desire to intoxicate him (with love, and not with substances that he's not legally old enough to partake of yet) and throw myself at him. But we'll keep that as plan B for now.

And my paycheck, which is supposed to deposit at midnight, hasn't come through yet.

And I still can't get photoshop to work at all on my computer. boo.

But Choir was great this evening... even with all the chatty cathys. Seriously, you can't shut up for 2 minutes?

ok, back to complaining i guess.

or sleep. lets try this sleep thing...

Lemon out.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could take a "i've got bros with different area codes" approach with Ladder 20. You know, when you're in the same city as him, you can be together, and then you've got other boys in your current residence.

    ReplyDelete