Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Roar of the Cougar!

So, now that things have ended with CLBF, I am free to, ya know... upgrade to a newer model! That's right kids, at 26 years old, and with a little less than three weeks til I move 300 miles west, I've got a date with a 20 year old. He's a very nice, extremely funny young man, not to mention cuter than a button! We'll call him Ladder 20.

Ladder and I are going to frisbee golf (frolf) and get some ice cream on friday night. He's also started calling me "hun," which is a little more intimate than the normal things we call each other. Oh, he's my work husband, and so typically I just call him "husband," and he yells for "Wife!" There's a whole lot of laughter over the whole joke, but (insert freak out) what the hell am i going to do if Ladder actually has feelings for me!? What if he goes in for a kiss? Or wants more of a frolic than just frolfing?

Well, i suppose a little smooch isn't gonna hurt anyone... unless of course CLBF shows back up... but that's doubtful.

Also, now that i've learned to hyperlink, i might be out of control!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO good!

    the douche clip...unforgettable.

    and you are such a cougar, you should spell it with a 'k'!

    ReplyDelete