Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Got Nerve!

Yup, that was a Hannah Montana quote!
Confession #1: I enjoy Disney Channel-esq tween sitcoms. HM, Zack and Cody, iCarly, etc etc etc. They're silly, and have predictable characters, but nonetheless, I like them.

Confession #2: I eat in bed. Almost exclusively. Rarely at the kitchen table, every once in a while in the livingroom, but typically I make my food (no matter how much prep goes into it) straight back to my bedroom. Sometimes there are crumbs, and I always leave my dirty dishes right next to the bed. Sometimes in the (empty) dresser drawers.

Confession #3: Even when people let me down, I set them, and myself, back up to try again. Even if the (probable) failure rate is very high. Stand me up? I'll set us up for another day/time! Not do what you said you would do? I won't confront you. I'm pretty sure this is in response to how my Mom deals with people when they disappoint her: she cuts them out of her life. Even when I've said "enough, i won't let people treat me so disrespectfully!" I'll melt right into the palm of your hands if you butter me up or promise not to do it again.

Confession #4: When I'm with people, I practically count down the hours til I'm home and alone. When I'm home and alone, I go stir crazy and want to be with people. There are expections to this rule... typically with the crush of the day.

Confession #5: I don't remember what I was originally going to blog about, or why I titled today's blog as such. Its been a long day of Super-Migraine, and I am a bit loopy.

I'm really enjoying my new computer. Got Itunes all setup today! but sadly I lost all my playlists, song ratings, and play counts. Sad Day.
Tomorrow mum and father are coming! Didn't do any packing today like planned, but instead lied on my bed writhing in headache agony and listened to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I love HP.

Maybe the next post will be more coherent? doubt it!
Lemon Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment