Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Headaches

My head hurts this evening.  I've been having these headaches for several years, although maybe i'm getting better at taking tylenol before they get too bad, because I haven't gotten sick from one in several months.  Not that acetametophin really gets rid of the entire headache, but it makes life livable.  Although apparently my favorite OTC drug is getting doled out in smaller doses based on its liver damage potential.  I like my liver and all... but i like having a clear head too.

I'm kinda in a complaining mood this evening, despite it being an overall good day.  Not-boyfriend left me hanging last night, but texted this morning.  I gave him some hangover remedy ideas, and offered to get him anything if he needed it, and he worte "lol thank you! you are too awesome to me." Really, he's right.  I know Jesus says to turn the other cheek, but sometimes it makes me feel like a doormat.  I also have the tendancy to expect the best out of people, as well as give them several more chances than they deserve... and I get walked all over.  I don't like being taken advantage of, but i do like thinking well of people.  

Well, since most of my thoughts this evening aren't turning into complete sentences, and this borrowed computer is about to die, I suppose its time to return it to my roommate, and wish the world of blogging goodnight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment