Sunday, September 20, 2009

What Did I DO!?!?!?

OMG.
Seriously, did i really call it quits with him? Am i running away from my real feelings? Or was it the right thing to do, and I'm just kinda desperate for any attention from a guy?

You know how long its been since i liked the same guy that liked me? TOO LONG. Am i too picky? Am i unapproachable? will i just fall for the next guy, and settle? what if its the next guy after that who i'm supposed to be with? how do i get to him?

Why did i let clbf go?

Why do i want to be in a relationship with this guy only when we're not together? and then the moment things are good i want to jump ship? I am a rollercoaster... and possibly crazy. Should i just stick to cats?

ugh.
new hannah montana episode.
good thing very few people read this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I don't know a WHOLE lot about CLBF, but I think you're doing the right thing. And I also don't think you're being too picky or unapproachable. And I know that a relationship is a two-way street, but if you are running away, he should be willing to chase you. You know, doing the whole pursuing thing. AGH! It's such a hard balance though.

    But I understand being super confused. Life is weird. And boys are trouble.

    ReplyDelete