Thursday, September 10, 2009

Job call back

I got a very nice voicemail from a lady yesterday about a job I applied for... in my old city. Which means it took them 8 months at least to get back to me, as I stopped applying for jobs in that area back in February. GEEZE!!!

No word back from any of the other jobs I've applied for here.

Date with the Farmer is tomorrow. We're going to get Thai Food. I hope it will be a good time, but I have this strange feeling that he's going to try to order my food for me. I pray I'm wrong.

I've finally set up my new printer, and have been getting things ready to decorate my locker at work.

Also I have tickets to see some cool bands at a local fair, and just realized its the same night as my guilty pleasure pop star concert. Is it pathetic I'm disappointed as to which show I'm going to?

1 comment:

  1. Move back! Move back! Move back!

    And tell me about the date with the Farmer!!

    ReplyDelete