Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And How Does That Make You Feel?

Yes, I'm actually making some progress in my life!

I got a job! I now work nights at a treatment center for teens with eating disorders. It makes me think a lot about my food habits, and very thankful that I don't have an eating disorder. I think mostly I'm too lazy to care that much about controlling food intake to that degree, although If I was a bit more type A personality, I don't think it would have been that much of a jump.

I'm having trouble getting enough sleep. Do we ever get enough sleep? Well, 4 or 5 hours is def not enough. It doesn't help that there's barking dogs, daylight, and the general bodily desire to be awake in the middle of the day. Also I'm pretty sure there was a helicopter circling the neighborhood today.

I got my room painted in the house I'll be moving into! Its a nice peachy orangy color, and I've got green blackout curtains I need to put up. Everyone is working on moving in, and I hope to be in by my birthday (which is less than three weeks out!).

Progress with the good Dr has been slow, but i think moving forward. We had a nice cuddle the other night, and he kissed the top of my head. It was super sweet. And speaking of things I hope to have done by my birthday... perhaps a dtr? I guess we'll see.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm absolutely in LOVE with this song.

Lemon up?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Congrats on the new job! So glad that you found something, and they are lucky to have you!

    2. I hope more sleep is in the near future. 4-5 hours is def not enough.

    3. Yay for painting the new room!

    4. Nice work on the progress with the Dr! Cuddlefest+forehead kiss=absolutely adorable! Go for the DTR!

    5. Go Seattle!

    6. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete